Web conferencing sessions are managed through the Blackboard Collaborate Ultra building block via Virtual Classrooms in
eLearn (Bb) .
Web conferencing features
Collaborate Ultra allows you to present interactive sessions with video, audio, chat and whiteboard tools.
- No software installation—open in your browser or launch from your Blackboard mobile App.
- Simple features—load content, slides, polls as you go.
- Recordings available as MP4 files.
- Up to 250 participants in an interactive session.
- Up to 500 participants in a 'webinar' (non-interactive) session.
- Regular updates and feature additions.