Subject to the exceptions listed below, you ('an authorised user of the website, subject to the Acceptable use statement') may copy, download, print, reproduce and modify material on this website for your personal or non-commercial educational use provided that you attribute the creator of the material.
- the Queensland government coat of arms, government or schools logos
- trademarks and branding
- personal information (e.g. photographs and other identifying information)
- intellectual property (including copyright material) subject to different conditions of use - your right to use this material is set out in the licence/conditions of use supplied with that material.
You may contribute material of which you are the copyright owner ('your copyright material') and material where copyright is owned by others ('third party copyright material') to the website. Where you do not own the copyright in the material you contribute, you must ensure that the owner of those rights, or person authorised to sublicense those rights, grants the rights listed below to the department.
By contributing your copyright material and third party copyright material to the website you grant, and ensure that owners of third party copyright material grant, the department a royalty-free and irrevocable licence to do any act comprised in the copyright in the material, including to:
- publish, reproduce, communicate, display, modify, store and distribute the material or any part of the material in all formats and media (including without limitation, print, digital and electronic media) for any non-commercial use
- authorise other users of the website to copy, download, print, reproduce and modify material on this website for personal or non-commercial educational use provided that they attribute the creator of the material.
As far as practicable, material for which the copyright is owned by a third party will be clearly labelled. The department has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that this material has been reproduced on this website with the full consent of the copyright owners. If you believe content has been made available without permission, please contact us.
For enquiries concerning any further or additional use of material on this website please email the Copyright Unit on
Written enquiries can be mailed to:
Copyright Unit, Level 11
Department of Education
PO Box 15033
CITY EAST QLD 4002
Changes to the copyright statement
We may vary this copyright statement from time to time. We will notify you of these changes by publishing them on the website; we will not separately notify you of these changes.