Suggested technical requirements—Learning Place applications
Please use the software recommended below so your experience in the Learning Place is trouble free.
- Microsoft Edge – primary supported browser across all MOE devices.
- Google Chrome.
- Safari – for Apple MacOS computers and iOS/iPads.
eLearn (Blackboard) and Collaborate Ultra
Microsoft Edge is recommended for departmental Windows devices when accessing eLearn.
For BYOx and all other devices, visit Blackboard's Browser Support or use the
Blackboard Browser Checker to check your browser is supported in
Blackboard Learn with Original experience.
Collaborate Ultra only supports the most recent two stable channel releases of browsers.
Collaborate Ultra Browser Support or more details.
For the best experience with screen readers see the recommendations below:
- Latest version of Google Chrome and JAWS on Windows.
- Safari and VoiceOver on MacOS.
- Cookies enabled.
- Pop-up blockers disabled.
Note: Firewalls, antivirus, antispam and anti-malware programs
may affect connectivity to Education Queensland applications and systems.